All submissions to CCME2021 will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts with rich experience in the related field on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. It will take 5-7 working days for the result coming out. The full paper should be no less than 4 pages, including figures, tables and references. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 27, 2021.
Statement of CCME2021
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers' grammars and refer to CCME-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
CCME2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
October 27, 2021 Notification Day
About 5-7 days after submission Authors' Registration
November 4, 2021 Conference Date
December 17-18, 2021